Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Hello guys! Sorry for the late update for the blog. I was quite busy these days and finally today I got time to write about my food journey.

This time, I went to the Arista Hotel with my bro and boyfriend for the buffet lunch. They served suki, some fried food and satay, also the desserts.




The food choice for the suki itself was really huge. And, we need about ten plates to take all of them. The best of the choices for us was the thin sliced beef. It was so fresh and flavorful though it was just plain beef and did not have any spices on it. They refilled them for us about four time! Hahaha.

Beside the suki, they also served chicken and beef satay. But I forgot to take a photo of them. The satay was also yummy. The meat was really tender and the peanut sauce was superb, not too runny! Moreover, there were also some fried prawn and chicken which were so crispy and not floury taste.




Now came to my favorite one, DESSERTS! Well, I always love desserts and I can say that Arista Hotel serves the best buffet desserts in town. Usually when it came to buffet, the desserts was just some dry cakes and fruits. But here, we got so many types of it. This time they got many jelly to try on, from the fruit jelly to the milk pudding. But, I prefer the cakes more than the jelly. The slice cakes were super yummy, fluffy and soft. I took another round for the cake. Yum yum! Furthermore, they also had some ice kacang, ice cream and sorbet to close our food buffet.


We could say that Arista Hotel served the best food in town and there was so many people would come here to have their lunch or dinner. But, when we came, there was no people had their lunch here. Well, maybe because it was a holiday since we went there on the good friday last week. Lucky for us so we could freely take and eat everything! Yiaaa!

Address:

THE ARISTA HOTEL
1000 Rasa Coffee Shop
2nd Floor of Arista Hotel
Jl. Kapten A. Rivai
Palembang
(0711) 355000

2 comments:

  1. 1000 rasa coffee shop is the one of the place which all you can eat, right ? how much we must pay for 1 person ?

    ReplyDelete