Friday, February 13, 2015

Last week was the soft opening for the latest Kopitiam that joint the other coffee shop in Palembang. This time is the time for the Malaysia's one, Bangi Kopitiam. Well, it was originally from Malaysia, then continuing to spread their name through out the country.


Since the owner of the Bangi Kopitiam was my dad's friend, we got the invitation to taste their food for the first time. Unfortunately, I could not join my family to go there last week since I was busy to do other things. So, I asked my brother to take the picture and share about the food experiences their.

But firstly, let me share about my food from a few days ago when I visited Bangi Kopitiam with my boyfriend for breakfast.

Nasi Lemak with Salted Chicken - Rp. 38,000 

The rice was OK, not too special. The chicken was delicious, perfectly seasoned and tender. The chili was yummy, best companion for the chicken and the rice.

Malacca Portugese Toast - Rp. 20,000

I always love bread no matter how they were prepared. The Bangi's toast used the brown bread which was toasted well.

Hot "Cham" Coffee - Rp. 13,000

And, here are the food that my family's had on the opening day.

Prawn Mee
They said the prawn noodle was the most recommended in Bangi Kopitiam. Let's try it next time!

Fried Dumplings

Mee Laksa

Ice Cream Bun

Ice Chocolate

Overall, the food price range was about Rp. 30,000++ for the main course. The food was good, worth the price. However, the service was bad. Really. I visited in the morning when only few tables were occupied. They got a lot of waiters. But, it was really hard to get the waiters' attentions. Moreover, we had to wait for quite long time for the food to come out. The place itself was comfortable enough with inside and outside seats available.

Beside the normal Kopitiam's food, Bangi Kopitiam also serves dimsum. I think I will try them on my next visit. Ciao!

Address:

BANGI KOPITIAM
Jl. KH. Amhad Dahlan no. 68 Palembang

0 comments:

Post a Comment