Friday, October 23, 2015

Hello guys!

After about 2 months not blogging, now I'm back to welcome another franchised kopitiam in town, Pappa Jack.


Pappa Jack has such a variety of food in their menu, from Asian to Western, from snack to main course. Screening through out the menu, finally we decided what to eat for our lunch.

Roti Naan wih Chicken Curry - Rp. 39,000

The naan bread was different from the usual naan bread which was similar to the canai bread. The Pappa Jack's naan has the similarity in texture with the normal bread, it was full of flavor though. The chicken curry was really delicious. The curry sauce had such a strong Indian flavor, but it was a perfect compliment to the naan bread. The chicken itself was tender and juicy.

Dry Curry Mee with Cumi - Rp. 43,000

I could say that this noodle was similar to the 'Mie Jawa' which was a bit sweet for my liking.

Chicken Rice - Rp. 46,000

From the first time seeing their menu, the chicken rice really caught my eyes. They also had the recommendation sign in the menu. The flavor of the rice was excellent, the chicken was also tender and succulent, though I preferred if the chicken to be more salty.

Chicken Porridge - Rp. 29,000

Fried Fish Cake - Rp. 28,000

However, the fish cake was a bit disappointing. It seemed that it was out of the freezer which made the fish cake watery and not smooth. The taste itself was so so.

Blackpepper Chicken Feet - Rp. 29,000

A bit sweet and spicy for the sauce of the chicken feet was perfect. Yum!


Overall, I had a good experience having my lunch here. Although the problem of having the lack of training staffs was still there. The waiter seemed confused when we ordered our food and really slow when taking the orders.

Well, they also provide the delivery service if you're lazy enough to get out since the haze problem in our town still on. Errrr! Hope the rain will come down really soon!


Address:

PAPPA JACK KOPITIAM
Jl. Rajawali no. 550 C Palembang
(0711) 350311/089687888888

Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

1 comments:

  1. Are you guys from Palembang? Well, I have to say I love this blog! It reminds me a lot about hometown. Are you still staying in there? I like the way you write this blog, it is so casual, frank, and honest. Anyway, keep up the good works! I can't wait to see another review in here. Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete