Thursday, September 10, 2015

As busy as you are, I believe eating out once in a while is worth every pennyy! 
It makes you feel good and refreshed with a new idea (especially if you are like me-working in a kitchen!) with the new seasonal fruit and vegetable.

Yesterday, I went out for a lunch at Les Deserteurs. It's this tiny bistro serving modern french cuisine in 11e. For lunch, they only have one set menu consist of entree, plat and dessert for €28 or you have the choise to add charcutteries, coffee or wines.

For me and my friend, we decided to just go with the regular menu accompanied by sparkling water.

Carte dejeuner 11 sept 2015


Entree


Plat

Dessert

The highlight for me is the dessert!! OMG! It blows my mind, the taste is very goodd. Each component compliment each other very well. I like how they combine seasonal fruit like mirabelle and peche with a very interesting and unusual combination of herbs and flower. It definately the dessert that I love making and eating! Very elegant indeed! No wonder I heard so many people said that their dessert is out of this world!! So yumm. (Not to mention the perfect canelle glace on top and cigarette cercle around it!)


Les Deserteurs
46 Rue Trousseau 75011
Lunch Wed - Sat: 12:15pm - 2pm
Dinner Tues - Sat 7:30pm - 10pm


1 comments:

  1. When I worked as a journalist , a lot of restaurant or cafe I go to be a review . The food is also varied .
    http://www.suksestoto.com/

    ReplyDelete