Wednesday, February 26, 2014

WHOAAAA! Who doesn't love discount?
I'm really excited when it comes to food promotion. Currently, Pizza Hut is having 50% discount on their selected food items from Monday to Friday in all their outlets in Indonesia. WOW right? It seems that we can happily consume this fastfood five days in a week because of the price.


So, I and my best food pal, my brother and my boyfriend, went to Pizza Hut yesterday since I want to try their royal platter, which is on promo on that day. For me, I ordered the chicken platter, whereas my bro and boy ordered the beef one.

Besides, we also had the soup and salad pack. Actually, we only like to have the fruits for the salad because we aren't vegie eaters :p

Salad

Pumpkin Soup
For this month, Pizza Hut is having pumpkin soup for their soup of the day. It's quite similar to their normal chicken cream soup actually.

My brother always takes the baked bread, which are complimentary for the soup, in hugeeeee amount. He used to put the bread in the different plate that is far far bigger than the soup plate. Really, we don't give a damn to the 'mbak' seeing us taking their bread in huge portion with the unhappy face. HAHAHA.

Chicken Platter
The taste? BAD BAD BAD! After such a long time waiting, I think the chicken was really not being prepared well. It was still cold, seems like it was just being out from the fridge. Eww. The blackpepper sauce was OK. From everything on that plate, the garlic cheese breads were the hero although they were only the so-so breads, but they were still fresh from the oven.

Beef Platter
The beef was good. It was soft and quite tasty. The mushroom sauce was OK. However, the melted cheese on top of the beef was cold, AGAIN.

In my opinion, even though there are price discount and there were many people eating, Pizza Hut has to maintain their food quality to satisfy the demand itself. Moreover, I was really disappointed for their services also. The 'mbak mbak' there look or maybe pretend to be don't care when you call them. 

Well, at least we were happy enough to have dinner with only half price. As I remember, the royal platter was around Rp. 35.000 nett.

Comeback for revisit? I think, yeah when there is another big promo.

Address:

PIZZA HUT
Jl. Jendral Sudirman no. 29
Palembang
(0711) 379036

Website: http://www.pizzahut.co.id/

0 comments:

Post a Comment