Monday, September 1, 2014

After focusing on selling imported snack, finally Munch! has opened their cafe. However, it was not fully done since they had not begin to sell the main food and their homemade fro-yo which they said will be launched soon.




Currently, they only serve the famous Taiwanese Dessert which is Q-Ball.



For the topping, you had many choices, such as q-ball, bubble, barleys, mung bean, red bean, nata de coco, etc. And, for the ice cream, they had vanilla, chocolate, mocha and matcha.

I just randomly choose the toppings. But the matcha ice cream was sold out on that day unfortunately. So, I just pick vanilla instead. The toppings was great, sweet and soft. The ice cream was also very good, not too sweet but perfectly creamy. What I did not really like was the shaved ice which is not smooth enough which made us quite difficult to mix them all.

The price for the dessert is Rp. 30,000 with four toppings. And, Rp. 6,000 for the additional ice cream, So totally it was Rp. 36,000, which is quite expensive, huh? But, I think it was worth to try since the taste was yummy.

Beside, I also bought Korean Ramyun for my dinner since I was lazy to cook and my parents are away to Shanghai, so, I asked my boyfriend to cook it for me and my bro. HAHAHA.

I chose the one that was well-known super spicy, SAMYANG. It was Rp. 16,000 for one pack which is cheaper than other place that usually sell it for Rp. 20,000.



It was super spicy indeed. After about three spoonful of the noodle, my mouth were like burning. But, it was tasty for the instant noodle.

Well then, I think I just had to wait for a while for Munch! to launch their fro-yo. Ciaooo!

Address:

MUNCH!
Eat. Drink. Be Merry
Jl. K. S. Tubun no. 87D Palembang

0 comments:

Post a Comment