Thursday, May 21, 2015

This was my second visit to the Cocca Cafe. This time, I went there to have their breakfast menu which was only available till 10.30 AM, not all day.

Egg Benedicts - Rp. 40,000

Well, egg benedict was my favorite breakfast yay! I immediately want to revisit Cocca Cafe knowing they had egg benedict served in their breakfast time. They used wholemeal bread instead of english muffin. I did not really like the hollandaise sauce which was a bit too sour for my liking.

Singapore Laksa - Rp. 32,000

The laksa was yummy, best in the city I can say. The soup was full of flavor and has good consistency. The topping was just right, good quality and good portion. Recommended!

Sausage and Egg Skillet - Rp. 35,000

This was the very healthy version of breakfast. Well, since the menu did not provide any picture, we did not know it will come like this. The taste was not bad actually, but we would like to have the other meal than this.

X.O Fried Rice - Rp. 32,000

This was my second time ordering their XO fried rice. It was just simply delicious!

Address:

COCCA Casual Dining & Cake Shop
Jl. Merbau no. 7374 Palembang
(0711) 314436

0 comments:

Post a Comment