Wednesday, March 12, 2014

HELLOOOO! Yes, I'm back :D
After having my vacation last week, I've got many things to do at work so I don't have time for blogging :( However, today I have enough spare time to share about my vacation to Singapore, Penang and Phuket by cruise.

The trip actually had given freely to my mom as an incentive from selling computer product. Lucky for me, my mom gave the ticket to me. Yay! Although I had to go by myself, I had a good time spending my days on board with the tour friends.

After we were allowed to board and settle our luggage, we had free time to look around the ship. OK! Just let the picture tell the story.



Grand Piazza Lobby

Balcony

My Little Room

The Superstar Virgo Cruise has many range of food choices, starting from Indian, Chinese to Japanese.

The Noble House
Actually, this restaurant is not inclusive on the Star Cruise, we had to pay around $50/person. But, the tour had set the dinner to us without any charges. Happy me!



The Food


Noble House serves Chinese food with a touch of fine dining style. Not only beautifully plate, the food taste is very tasty. I finished my appetizer to dessert completely. No leftover on my plate. Yum! It is very well-spent indeed.

Mediterranean Buffet
Serves buffet food with world-wide cuisines.


Buffet Food
Desserts

Kids Area

Inside the buffet place, there are terrace that serves snack for tea time and supper time.



The Pavilion
Serves ala-carte Chinese Food. The food for lunch and dinner is OK. But, for breakfast, there are only few dimsums served and the taste is not that good and not fresh at all. So disappointed. (So sorry there are no picture for the breakfast menu)


The Food

Bella Vista
My favourite restaurant in this cruise. It serves Western Food which are very delicious.


Breakfast

For our gala dinner, the tour had already booked the seat for us in Bella Vista to have dinner with the cruise captain.

Gala Dinner

There are several facilities and activities on board to spend our spare time.

Every night, there are good performances to be showed in this theater, including magic show, dance, acrobatic, etc. I would say that were really entertaining and must watch!

Lido Theather


If you do not really like crowd and you want to have silence place. This is the right place to be.

Library

Our favourite all the time. Swimming pool! Not that big. However, the water slide is very fun. Even though I only tried it once because the pool is super crowded and there is long queue for the slide.


Terrace

As you know, many many many food that are offered to us on cruise. I ate a lot too. So, a little time for gym won't hurt to burn some fat.


Lastly, SHOPPING!! Every goods sale is tax free. And also, there are many promotions and discounts for selected items.


OK. That are my little thoughts about this cruise. If I got a chance to go back for this cruise. I would happily join the trip again. But, I wish I won't be alone next time. Ciao!




0 comments:

Post a Comment