Saturday, March 22, 2014


Alrightt, this is not going to be a long post as today is the "ME" day kind of day so I went eating and shopping alone. :)
But it's still worth reading since it's D'Journal cafe review!
Surprisingly, this is actually my first time trying one of the restaurant belong to Ismaya Group (beside Pasta de Waraku, long long time ago) and I'm sure this won't be the last time as all of their restaurants are on my go to waiting list!

I looked at the menu and they all looked tempting for mee but I did not get to try many foods today as I only came for a high tea. 


For the cake, I choose the famous Hazelnut Nutcracker that actually belong to their cake shop, Colette & Lola. The cake was awesome and I would say they are better than the similar chocolate cake that I tried before at Cacaote. 

The mousse was fluffy and not too sweet. But I'm not a fan of mousse, so I prefer the chocolate cake inside which was so goooddd. My favourite was the base where I can find the nut and chocolate florentine. It's crunchy and yumm!

Hazelnut Nutcracker - 35k



The Cappuccino was great as well. Been working as a barista before, I know how a good espresso taste like. It should not be bitter that you won't need to add any additional sugar and that's what I got here. However, keep in mind, this is merely my opinion and taste preference! You probably need sugar if you like your coffee sweeter :D

Anyway, thanks for the Barista for the latte art. Although I have to wait longer, but it's worth the pictures, isn't it? XD

12 oz Cappuccino - 30k
Just a side sharing, I went to Irwan Team hair design for the first time today to get a haircut!
As usual, I did not call for an appointment, just walk in and got Shendy as my stylist. So far, I love the cut and hopefully it will get longer soon, at least for my graduation this May! After it gets longer, I will seriously consider to curl my hair. Hehee!

Alright, see you all. Cheers! xoxo


D'journal
Grand Indonesia West Mall Ground Floor
Jln. MH.Thamrin No.1 Jakarta 10310 

WEBSITE: D'Journal

0 comments:

Post a Comment