Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Successfully opened their branch in Veteran Street, 7th Street Cafe has opened their second branch in Palembang that was located at Palembang Indah Mall.

I often had my dinner here when I was waiting for the time to watch movies in PIM XXI. And, here it is my quick dinner with my family.

Grilled Chicken Breast - Rp. 50.000

Homemade Burger - Rp. 35.000

Nasi Lemak - Rp. 30.000

Fried Rice - Rp. 30.000

Green Tea Latte - Rp. 35.000

We love sweets, OK? 

Chocolate Cake - Rp. 18.000

Original Waffle - Rp. 25.000

Overall, the food was good and tasty. I really love the grilled chicken which was the favourite here. It was so tender and seasoned properly, with the black pepper sauce that was not too thick. The waffle served with butter and maple syrup was also very fluffy and the whipped cream added on top making it perfect!

OH! Not to forget, they also sell their bakery homemade bread in this branch.


Address:

7th STREET BAKERY BISTRO & GRILL
Palembang Indah Mall UG 49-50
Jl. Letkol Iskandar no. 18
Palembang
(0711) 5630423

0 comments:

Post a Comment