Saturday, May 17, 2014

Again, another kopitiam has opened in Palembang. Before, Lau's Kopitiam has opened many branches in Jakarta. Similar like other kopitiam, Lau's Kopitiam serves food such as noodle, fried rice, toast of course and tea or coffee for the drinks. So, me and my boyfriend went there for our lunch on the Vesak day since we did not have to work on that day. Yay.


After ordering our food, we were given complimentary chips as we wait for our food. 

Minced Chicken Sandwich

Since I really love bread, I ordered minced chicken sandwich with cheese and egg added. The bread was so light, fluffy and crispy. So yummy! What I didn't like about it was the minced chicken. It was overly sweet which made me could not taste the other filling.

Fried Rice

My boyfriend ordered frice rice for his lunch. And, I tried one spoon for tasting and it was yumm. The charsiew chicken was so appetizing and flavourful. Moreover, the most important of the fabolous fried rice was the rice that did not clump and sticky at all, plus, it was properly seasoned. 

Suikiaw Soup

I also ordered suikiaw to be shared. What was so special about it? The filling! It was not floury and full of the fish and chicken that had been blended together with extra big chunk of the shrimp.

Tea-O

To conclude, the food are delicious with very affordable price. Lau's Kopitiam can be one of our choices for us who like to hangout and chit chat with friends since the ambience here is nice and clean with air-conditioner. In addition, there is free-wifi available. The minus about this kopitiam is that the training of the waiters seems to be lacking that I had to repeat my order over and over and yet still got my order wrongly. Argggh.

Ready to grab my lunch

Address:

LAU'S KOPITIAM
Union Pointe Building
Jl. AKBP Cek Agus no. 289
Palembang

www.lauskopitiam.co.id

0 comments:

Post a Comment