Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Last Sunday, me and my boyfriend decided to have our dinner at The Soul Cafe after we got the brochure from young people who spread them at the traffic light.

The Soul Cafe main focus was the 'nobar' concept where people can gather to watch football match together since they provide big screen just in front of the main building of the cafe.

Well, I prefer to sit inside rather than outdoor seat because of the super hot weather. However, there were no smoking policy altough you sit indoor. So, if you do not like the smell of the smoking, you'll get uncomfortable when some people smoke.


There are two tables available with sofa inside the cafe. It was pretty comfortable to sit there for long long time with very good signal of the free Wi-Fi. What I do not like is that there were so many mosquitos there. Argg.

Grilled Duck - Rp. 28,000
White Rice - Rp. 6,500

Grilled Chicken - Rp. 25,000

Fried Gurame with Padang Sauce (M) - Rp. 55,000

Kangkong - Rp. 20,000

Firstly, I thought that the portion of the food will be small. Well, many cafes tend to serve small portion, right? So, I ordered so many food for only both of us. I was shocked to see the chicken and the fish which were huge for two people. Luckily I did not order the large size for the fish. OMG! But, since we were big eater, we finished them all but our tummy were super full that we hardly can move our bodies.

Overall, the food taste was good and delicious, seasoned well. My favourite was the duck, it was so nice, tender and there was no duck smell in it. For the such huge portion, the price was relatively cheap for me. And, I really satisfied with my dinner here and definitely come back next time.

Beside the main food, The Soul Cafe provides some small bites and some unique drinks. Moreover, they have some karaoke room to be rented. So, it's very suitable for the teenager who like to spend their time with friends. As you know, Palembang has a little entertaining place to go beside the mall, so some people prefer to go to KTV or hangout in the cafe.

Address:

The Soul Cafe
Jl. Ahmad Dahlan no. 2274 Palembang
(Accross the Pasar Gubah Kambang Iwak)

0 comments:

Post a Comment