Sunday, August 17, 2014

On my last weekend, me and my buddies had a plan to stay up late at one of my friend house to finish her preparation for her wedding. Yay! I'm so excited that one of my best friend is getting married super soon! Before heading to her home, me and my boyfriend had our weekend dinner in the newly opened cafe, Eiffel Patisserie Cafe, which is near my friends's house.



I love the design of this cafe. There are 2 floors for this cafe. The first floor mainly for their bakery, bread and cake display. Beside, the opened kitchen was also there. So, we can see the process of making their bread.


For the food menu, they sell some basic cafe's food such as quick grab food, Western and Indonesian food.

Oxtail Soup - Rp. 65,000

The oxtail soup was served with white rice. It was good, not too oily, the oxtail itself was tender and the seasoning of the soup was perfect. My boyfriend said the minus of this food was that the small portion of the soup. HAHAHA! Big eater, huh?

Salmon Steak - Rp. 85,000

Actually, I ordered salmon steak with mushroom sauce. However, it came out with BBQ sauce. Grr, not because I did not like it, but I think that mushroom sauce was more suitable for the salmon. The owner offered me to exchange the salmon steak with the new one with the correct sauce but I refused it since I was hungry and I had to wait for the salmon to come out from the kitchen for around half an hour!

For me, the salmon was being cooked for too long so it was a bit dry and the vegetables were also overcooked.

Avocado Juice - Rp. 18,000

The juice was super thin! Avocado juice supposed to be thick and creamy, right? But oh well, since the cafe was newly opened, the owner was walking around from table to table to ask our opinion about the food. Once we said that the juice was too runny, she immediately exchanged it with the new one which was yumm, refreshing and perfectly sweet. Yayy!

Banana Espresso - Rp. 28,000

This one was good, the coffee and the banana flavour were there. Enough for me to stay up late with my friend.

Overall, the food was delicious although there were some mistakes here and there. But, the owner was so nice, wasn't it? She offered us some changes despite of their minus. The service was quite good and the ambience was also nice and suitable for us who like to hangout in the cafe. The price was OK for the cafe standard.

Oh right, too bad that there were only a few cakes available which was only fruit tart and chocolate mousse. Maybe next time, when there are quite many variety of the cakes, I will give it a try for sure!

Address:

EIFFEL Patisserie & Cafe
Jl. Brigjen Hasan Kasim C-06 Palembang
(Seberang Apt. Basilica)
082398629999

0 comments:

Post a Comment