Monday, October 20, 2014

Yes, last week was the vacation time for me. Yihaaa! My dad got free vacation trip to Singapore and Malaysia from one product in his business. And, he gave it to me. Hihihi~

Well, the trip was four days and three nights. So, the first day was the day in Singapore. Like a normal Singapore trip, we went for city tour to Merlion, Suntec, Esplanade, etc. Since I stayed in Singapore for four years for my college, I was not really interested in taking photos in there anymore.

After dinner, it was free time for us. And, I had been planning to visit the famous bakery in Singapore, Tiong Bahru Bakery. I went the one in the Raffles City Mall. The place was quite big and comfortable. They had so many pastries and tart in the display. After seeing all along, finally I chose the most famous one, the croissant and the berry tart.

Plain Croissant

Berry Tart

Both were superb. The croissant was the best I had been tasted indeed. It was flaky, buttery, crunchy and light. No other word can describe it. Recommended! The tart was delicious too. It was very refreshing with sour and sweet taste of the berries. Yummm.

The next day, we went to Malaysia to visit Legoland and Hello Kitty Town which were in Johor Bahru.







We were given three hours to go around and play in Legoland. It was not as good as I thought it should be. It was quite small for theme park. And, most of the game was aimed for children around 10 years old I think. The one that impressed me was that the mini land, which was some trademark from some countries around Asia, such as Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.

After lunch time, we went to the Hello Kitty Town.








I was really excited being there. It was really a girly place, pink everywhere. There were some activities we can join, namely making cookies, making kitty art, watching the show and the one I really loved was the touring to the Kitty House. So, we went inside the Kitty House where there were the Kitty bedroom, kitchen, living room, toilet and others. They were all super cute! I wished I can live in the Kitty House. HAHAHA!

At night, me and the others went to the mall accross our hotel. Luckily for us, there was a Doraemon fare that day. So, we went to the Doraemon Cafe to enjoy some snack reflected from the cartoon. Dorayaki. Memory Bread. Ahaaaa, too cute to be eaten.


Well, there were some photos of my trip to Singapore and Malaysia. See you next time! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment