Sunday, October 26, 2014

After the grand opening of the Cinemaxx Palembang Icon last week, more Palembang's people prefered to watch movie there rather than Cinema XXI in the other mall. Beside the better service and the cheaper price they offer, it was the newest cinema theater in Palembang. Who doesn't want to try the new place? Moreover, they said that Cinemaxx Palembang is the largest movie theater in Indonesia.

Cinemaxx Palembang has some choice for the customers where we can choose for the normal screen theater, ultra XD and the Cinemaxx Gold. The VIP Gold guests can enjoy the better movie experiences with first-class dining served by the waiters on call and the sofa where we can sit and lie back with our feet put up.

Since it was super crowded on weekend, I rather had the food in the Cinemaxx Gold lounge rather than queueing for the movie.


Most of the food they served was convenient food such as sandwich, burger and pasta. They also had some eye-catching desserts on the menu. Since I was not too hungry on that day, I will definitely try them on my next visit.

Beef Lasagna - Rp. 47,000

I ordered lasagna for my dinner which came to be well-cooked with good amount of ground beef between each layers. I really love the creaminess of the mozzarella cheese on top of the lasagna and I always save it for the last!

Chicken Burger - Rp. 55,000

As you can see, the chicken patty for the burger was super thin compared to the bun so it was not juicy at all to be a burger patty. The well-toasted bun and the crispy french fries save the dish in my opinion.

Ice Tea - Rp. 13,000

I love the ambience and the atmosphere of the Cinemaxx Gold lounge which was really suitable for me who love to kill time chit chat-ing with my boyfriend. Beside the clean place they had, we can enjoy the free Wi-Fi in the freezing environment. Really, the air-con was super cold indeed.


The price was quite expensive. But the service was excellent. Well, we got what we paid. Oh however, the price on the menu was a nett price so I can say it was quite acceptable.

And, alongside with the Cinemaxx Gold lounge, they had Maxx Coffee Cafe where guests can have some tea, coffee and quick snacks to wait for the movies.


Address:

CINEMAXX PALEMBANG
Palembang Icon Mall, 3rd Floor
Jl. Angkatan 45 Palembang 31352

0 comments:

Post a Comment