Monday, October 13, 2014

Yay, a new coffee chain has just opened in Palembang. 'My Kopi-O!' has a few branches across Indonesia. In Palembang, it was located in the new hit place in Palembang, it's no other than Rajawali Village which become the most favourite place to hangout nowadays. Not like the other coffee places where usually only serve fried rice or chicken noodle, My Kopi-O! surprisingly serves an Asian fusion food style.


So, yesterday, me and my family decided to have our Sunday brunch here.

I ordered their favourite Hainanese chicken rice and it was soooo good. The rice was infused with the chicken broth which was full of flavour and it was perfectly cooked. The chicken itself was cooked with the barbeque sauce. It was served with chicken soup and chili.

Hainanese Chicken Rice - Rp. 38,000

My brother decided to have the Nasi Lemak. The nasi lemak was also yummy with the coconut flavour in it. What I don't like was the rendang, the spices was too strong as it was overpowering the other.

Nasi Lemak with Rendang - Rp. 35,000

My mom went for the toast. Well, it was a standard white bread with kaya and butter on it.

Kaya Toast - Rp. 20,000

My dad ordered the Singapore Laksa. As you can see, the look was not that appetizing. But it was surprisingly good. The soup was not too strong. The topping was quite many too. However, the noodle was slightly undercooked, so it was a bit hard to be chewed.

Singapore Laksa - Rp. 39,000

Some of my friends recommended me to have the Korean Chicken Wings. It was super delicious indeed. It was sweet and salty. The meat was tender, delicate and it was perfect with some crunchiness on the skin of the wings.

Korean Chicken Wings - Rp. 43,000
Hot Tea - Rp. 18,000
Ice Tea Tarik - Rp. 22,000

Nanyang Kopi O - Rp. 18,000

Beside the delicious food they served, I also love the ambience and the design of My Kopi-O! It has a modern design with some unique chair and table which made the guests comfortable to have their food. Beside that, My Kopi-O! also suitable for them who like to hangout with friends and family.

The price was reasonable enough for such good quality food, which was around Rp. 30,000 for one portion. The food portion was also good enough for my tummy.

From my dining experience yesterday, the downfall of My Kopi-O! was that the unfriendly and slow response staffs. We have to raise our hand a few times to get attention of the staffs and they looked like not really happy to take our orders. I also noticed some of the waiters just walked around but do nothing, just feel like a super busy person. HAHA.

But, other than that, I have a very good impression of My Kopi-O! and will definitely come again next time for food.




Address:

MY KOPI-O!
Rajawali Village
Ground Floor
Jl. Rajawali Blok BA, BB, BC
(0711) 5638192

2 comments:

  1. nice !
    how about you lovely girls review the newly opened ombre patisserie in dempo ? (f)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We went there this afternoon!
      Stay tune for the review and don't forget to subscribe to our blog.

      Cheerss :)

      Delete