Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Noodle!
It's one thing that I miss easily when I stress out. Especially after having class everyday, language course, exam, final project, eating food that reminds you of home is always a good heal!

I went to Lao Douang Chan with 2 of "not-so-many" Indonesian friends that I have here. I have heard a lot of good things about the restaurant, how the chili is so spicy and the noodle taste very similar to one in Indonesia. So we went there and all three of us order the same thing! Haha.




I think the noodle was good! But for the taste, it's kinda lack of flavor, maybe lack of pork oil that I used to have in Palembang!
Maybe if compared to noodle found in Java, it is very similar since the noodle itself taste kinda sweet.
I personally think they put too much sweet soy sauce in the noodle.
Other than that, overall they are good, and the chili oil is indeed very spicy!!!
The best chili in town if you like spicy like me.
=DD

0 comments:

Post a Comment