Sunday, April 6, 2014


Market & Museum 2014 was held at Grand Indonesia starting from 4 to 6 April 2014. 
They are located in the 5th floor west mall near the food area. 
If you asked me, what booth are there? Honestly, there are a lot! You can check @marketmuseum instagram to check the complete list but I will list down the food booth that they have:

Klaud's - Singapore Soya Delight

Freezing Granny - Flavored Burger Ice Cream

 Milky Way

Burgreens - Organic Vegetarian Eatery

Dairy Tale

Volle Kitchen - Eurasian Food Concept

Onigiri Futago

Lareia Cake & Co

La Fonda Churros - Churros from Spain

Spiky Smooth - Ice Cream

Dimsum Menur - Dimsum Halal

Okawari - Japanese Yakitori

Skinny Dip

Alright, Fiuh.. Quite a long list, huh? 
I would love to try everything out there butt it's kind of impossible though!
So.. I decided to buy the three that I wanted the most, Puyo, Lareia Crepes Cake, and Burgreens.


The decision between Churros La Fonde and Burgreens was so close! Remembering that one is healthy, one is so not healthy, I decided to go with the healthier choice especially remembering the other sweet things that I bought from Puyo and Lareia Cake. 

Although the name called Burgreens but they do not only sell burger, they also have sweet potato chips, dips, spread, and smoothies. I bought the mini burger that came in three different patty - Spinach Chickpeas, Mushroom, and Beans. The taste was OK but I would suggest them to make the filling with more variety. Honestly, I couldn't really taste the different between the three patties especially the condiment were all the same that includes mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato and a very tiny bit of caramelised onion. 

Moreover, when I look up their online menu that I found from their website, the price for this mini trio is only 48k but I paid 50k in the bazaar! The 2k may not be significant but it's kind of inconsistent considering their newly established business. 

Mini Trio - 50k



PUYO!! I finally get my hands on youu. These silky pudding has been around for awhile and became a trendsetter for many other small businesses, especially in other cities where Puyo is not available for purchase.

It was really tempting to buy all of their flavour, especially because of the plastic and paper bag differences that we got based on how much we bought! But then, I finally only bought three with me in Bubble Gum, Taro and Peach.

The pudding was good. The taste has nothing special and the same as what I expected it would be like.
Top-Bottom: Bubble Gum, Taro, Peach - 12.5k

Last but not least, Lareia Mille Crepes Cake! Although the line was not very long, but I waited the longest to buy this cake! The cake was already prepared but the thing is most of the people considered a lot before buying, and the sales guy did not want to skip it to somebody else that was ready to order (a.k.a me)!

I did consider which one to buy because I wanted to try them all but then, I did not think much and order the Original Vanilla and Banana Nutella

The cake tastes yummy without being too sweet. The cost, on the other hand, was a bit too expensive. They sold the whole cake for 350k (except Banana Nutella - 400k) but sold the tiny slice for 30k (Banana Nutella - 35k)

Moreover, it was quite disappointing to see the packaging as they just put the cake laying flat on a plastic container. I think instead of giving us the tiny little slice like they did currently, they can use a smaller round pan to cook the crepes and cut them accordingly. At least with that, we could see the beauty of the presentation as well as the taste. They may also sell the smaller round cake as a whole or as cake tester for special price like what Union did for their high tea special.




Vanilla Cloud - 30k, Banana Nutella - 35k



Till next time, Cheerss! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment