Sunday, May 10, 2015

Hey hoooooo!
Say hello to the newly opened decent cafe in Palembang, Cocca Cafe. Yay! With a casual dining and cake shop concepts, they had a pretty interior for their cafe's design which is really comfortable and homey.


So, I came here in the second day of their opening with my family for dinner.

Spaghetti Aglio Olio - Rp. 50,000

The aglio olio pasta was perfectly al-dente cooked. It was seasoned well too. However, instead of using dry chili they were using the small green cayenne chili which was super spicy since they put too much in it.

XO Fried Rice - Rp. 32,000

The fried rice was delicious with the perfect seasoning and a touch of spiciness in it. What I love about their fried rice was that the rice was not sticky!

American Classic Burger - Rp. 50,000

My brother went for the Western. Instead of the good well-toasted bun, the beef patty itself was not really good. It was not juicy at all. Moreover, it was lack of seasoning. Luckily, they got crispy and crunchy fries for the side dish.

Oxtail Soup - Rp. 80,000

In my opinion, the oxtail soup was not flavorful. The soup was even a bit smelly for me. There were three big pieces of oxtail meat in the soup which was quite good for one portion. But, I won't take the second one after I tried the first.

Grilled Prawn w/ Rice - Rp. 70,000

They had quite many type of cuisine from Western to Asian, so we won't forget to try the Indonesian too! Here we go, the grilled chili prawn. The sambal of the prawn was yummy and spicy. The prawn itself was perfectly cooked although we had to wait till we finished our food then it just came out to our table.

Overall, I had a good experience having to dine here. Thumbs up for the atmosphere of the cafe. The taste of the food was quite delicious also. However, the price was a bit high compared to the portion of the food.

The Cocca also had quite many ranges of the desserts which I haven't tried. Will try it soon on my next visit!

Address:

COCCA Casual Dining & Cake Shop
Jl. Merbau no. 7374 Palembang
(0711) 314436

0 comments:

Post a Comment